Supply Chain Analyst
A critical link in our Transportation and Logistic Sector
Be the link between makers and the market when you train and work as a supply chain analyst in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Called to Coordinate in Chattanooga
With access to one third of the country, Chattanooga is a nucleus for manufacturers across industries. Supply chain analysts in Chattanooga are needed now to manage the shipping process from makers to market. Supply chain training prepares individuals for work at a logistics company. Others open their own supply chain company. Both options often offer the flexibility of a remote workplace. Learn more about a supply chain analyst career and coordinate your calling in Chattanooga.
Stats & Facts
Curious about this career? Check out your earning potential and job prospects
Average salary (JobsEQ, 2022Q2)
Top 10% earners salary (JobsEQ, 2022Q2)
Current jobs (JobsEQ, 2022Q2)
Projected five-year job demand (JobsEQ, 2022Q2)
Chattanooga State Community College
Supply Chain Management Fundamental
- Learn what it takes to be a successful supply chain manager. This course will prepare you for internationally recognized certification examinations by teaching you how to create demand forecasts, develop schedules, manage inventory, control production orders, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Course requirements: 24 hours
University of Tennessee Chattanooga
APICS Certification Review Courses
- The APICS CSCP Certification Review Course prepares individuals for the CSCP Certification and provides them with a broad and strategic outlook of supply chain management. Participants will gain strategies and skills to effectively manage external operations and the extended supply chain. Explore courses and requirements in the link above.
- Course requirements: 13 weeks per course
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Earn a post-bac certificate in logistics and supply chain management to kick-start your career in this crucial industry. Individuals will be admitted to the Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management if they either save a bachelor’s degree and significant related professional experience and are approved by the Engineering Management Graduate Committee; or meet the admission requirement of the Graduate School as stated in the Graduate Catalog, are admitted to the Engineering Management graduate program.
- Course requirements: 12 hours
Because of extraordinary access to markets, many of the top transportation and logistics are located in Chattanooga.
Looking for a different career? Browse other opportunities below.More Career Paths