Computer Support Specialist
Find Your Computer Support Specialist Career in Gig City
Tech companies and startups are flocking to Chattanooga, and computer support specialist jobs abound for skilled technicians.
Tech Careers Call in Chattanooga
Tech companies and startups are flocking to Chattanooga, and computer support specialist jobs are open to skilled pros. Fast 25-gig internet and entrepreneurial resources are catalysts for a tech scene with no signs of slowing. Thinking of a new career or promotion? Computer support specialist training in Chattanooga gets you up to speed and on the job in weeks. Learn more below about Chattanooga, where tech careers are calling.
Stats & Facts
Curious about this career? Check out your earning potential and job prospects
Top 10% earners salary
40-1290 course hours
Average training time
Education & Training
- Information technology
- UT Chattanooga’s career-training programs develop job-ready graduates for IT professions. Start a career or advance one with CompTIA and Cisco certificates. Support strategies, scenarios and controls are covered, as well as data management and security. Some courses include vouchers to complete certification exams.
- Training time required: 40-390 course hours
- Contact: 855-520-6806
- Computer Support Technician
- Chattanooga State’s certificate program is a short one-year springboard to an IT career. Students learn the essentials of supporting computer systems, mobile devices and networks. Industry-standard certifications are part of the coursework, which is part instruction, part lab and part live work.
- Training time required: 1290 course hours
- Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-697-4400
- Chattanooga’s Office of Workforce Development connects people with career resources across various industries. A short assessment form will narrow resources, like training, to the ones most relevant to specific areas of work.
Looking for a different career? Browse other opportunities below.More Career Paths